1. I really like the colour of my natural hair.
2. I like that in life - threatening/ dangerous situations I’ve always been really good at keeping my head and even leading sometimes.
3. I like that I’ve grown up to be able to defend myself and say “fuck you” when needed.
4. I like that I can speak my heart in ways that can inspire people.
5. I like that even when I see my flaws, they don’t upset me, I stay confident in myself…98% of the time..
Things Supernatural has taught me:
The prettier the girl, the more evil the demon inside..
haha……………………… *deletes new zealand*
It’s 11:11 and I wish you were here
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God….